What Topic Interests Your Young Scientist Most?
Everything flows from here.
Begin with the End in Mind!
Get organized with the six week science fair projects time line.
- Start with the date presentations are due.
- Follow simple steps to back-map your schedule from the start date.
Practice Designing and Conducting Investigations
- Ideal prep for students as they ready for their own science fair project investigations.
- Teacher guides and student sheets included for each lab.
Learn how to get involved and support your young scientist.
- How much time will we need?
- How do we start the project?
- Where do we get information?
- What should the final project look like?
- Where can I get more information?