- __________ of the boys offered their help to the little old lady who was crossing the streetİ
- My sister is the __________ wearing the red shirtİ
- Which of the following indefinite pronouns can be either singular or plural?
- Which of the following possessive pronouns could be used to refer to the indefinite pronoun "somebody?"
- Which of the following indefinite pronouns is singular?
- Which verb would correctly follow the indefinite pronoun "nobody" in a sentence?
- In which sentence is the indefinite pronoun "little" used correctly?
Little spices belong in the soupİ
Because there has been little to do lately, I have been boredİ
Since there are little cars left to wash, I will finish themİ
I only want a little pieces of spinachİ
- In which sentence is the indefinite pronoun "others" used correctly?
This one is nice; the others isn'tİ
The others walks around the building while I stay watch outsideİ
The others parked their cars in the new lotİ
Others know when his time has come to retireİ
- Which verb agrees with the indefinite pronoun "many?"
- Why are indefinite pronouns called "indefinite?"
They do not have one definitionİ
They refer to nouns that are not defined in the sentenceİ
They are impossible to see because they are invisibleİ
The sentence would mean the same thing if you took out the indefinite pronounsİ