- A continuous flow of electrons is a-
- One example of a dry cell is a -
- Which of the following could be used as an insulator?
- Which of the following is NOT a conductor?
- _____________ allow the movement of electrical energy.
- Which type of circuit has two or more pathways for electrical energy?
- If I remove a bulb from a series circuit, what will happen?
Nothing will happen.
All of the lights will go out.
The lights will get brighter.
The lights will continue to light up.
- Rubbing 2 different objects together causes -
- The switch on Bobby's circuit is open. Why won't the light bulb light up?
The current is too strong.
There is no current.
The bulb is broken.
I think the battery is dying.
- How long does it take the Earth to rotate on its axis?