- First, I need to
ask for help from my friends.
write the word or words I am looking for.
just start to read the page.
- The word(s) ___________ spelled correctly.
- Type two words with ___________ in the middle to make the search smaller.
- Type two words with __________ in the middle to make the search bigger.
- Type two words with __________ in the middle to find only the first search word.
- A keyword is
a key to unlock a door.
a word you are looking for.
a word that is not spelled correctly.
- Truncation means to
"cut off" a word.
put in number order.
- A question mark (?) in the middle of a word is
- Quotation marks (" ") around two words will look for
both words as a phrase.
your phone number.
- Boolean searches use the three words
AND, OR, NOT
IF, CAN, BUT
SHE, HE, IT