- The molecular mass of carbon dioxide is
- 6.02 x 10^23 formula units of a compound has the same mass in grams as ___ formula units in atomic mass units.
- One mole of water contains
six molecules of water
one mole of oxygen atoms
one atom of oxygen
two atoms of hydrogen
- A compound with the empirical formula CH has a molecular mass of 26u. What is the molecular formula?
- What is the empirical formula for C6H12O6?
- Two moles of solute are dissolved in 0.25L of solution. What is the molarity?
- How many moles of oxygen atoms are in one mole of calcium nitrite?
- How many moles of carbon are in 2.4x10^24 atoms of carbon?
- How many liters of 6M HCl would contain 3 moles of HCl?
- For lithium, 6.941 represents the
mass of an atom in atomic mass units and grams in a mole
number of atoms in a mole
molarity of a saturated solution of lithium